Wow, what an amazing year 2015 has been!
Each year things seem to get bigger and better for me and this year was no exception. It’s not always been easy and some things can be frustrating, especially working for myself. However, I’m extremely fortunate to lead the life that I do and I’m always grateful that I can help others. There’s nothing more rewarding that seeing the difference I can make to people’s lives.
On the last day of the year it’s the perfect time for reflection and to work out your plans moving forwards. I wanted to write down just a few of the highlights so I can look back proudly.
- My Online Dating Book “I Will Make You Click” reached number one of the entire Relationships category on Amazon
- Launched my new Dating Agency Reviews website for free information about the best dating agencies to join in the UK.
- PR Campaign for Blu E-Cigarettes
- PR Campaign for Simply Diamonds
- Nominated for Dating Expert of the Year by the UK Dating Awards
- Featured in the media for many articles including the Daily Mail
- UK Dating Expert for Top 10 Best Dating Sites
- Columnist for Female First
- Columnist for Huffington Post
- Website Relaunch
- TV Appearances including Channel 5 News and more
- Speaker at IDate – the dating industry networking conference
- Hosted over 100 Singles Parties
- Helped 1000s of singles through personal dating coaching. If you’d like to be more successful next year please take a look at my dating coaching section on this website. People often make a new year resolution to find love and I want to help you stick to your plans.
The best news is that 2016 is already looking great too. I’ve got some exciting projects in the pipeline and I’m delighted to announce that I’ve been asked to be a guest judge for the new dating category for the UK Blogging Awards.
My own resolutions are to spend more time with my family, learn mindfulness and collaborate more with other experts!
Happy new year to all my friends and followers! Here’s hoping that you get everything you dreamed of.
The Dating Guru