When it comes to online dating, many people don’t really know where to start. Different online dating websites have different claims, but all will offer you a shot at finding true love. But how many of them are legitimate? Are you willing to pay to find out? We’re going to be giving the official Match.com Review, weighing the pros and cons of this website.
You do have to pay for a membership. A once nominal fee, it’s gone up quite a bit over the last few years. Now, everyone wants to know before they press “sign up”: Is Match.com worth it?
– The website offers you a trial membership. This allows you to get a basic feel for the type of people you’ll meet when you purchase access to the full website. You’ll be able to fill out a profile too. Although you won’t be able to send/recieve messages from the other users, you will be able to see people who are interested in meeting with you.
– The website offers full mobile support with their MatchMobile application. This means you can keep chatting even when you’re away from your computer. You’ll be able to talk to other users, browse and even set up dates!
– The website offers a unique search feature. This search feature allows you to choose from the typical criteria, while also offering you options that most other dating websites don’t. These options include search keywords, reverse matches and date spark. Using these advanced features, you’ll be able to find members who more accurately fit your dating criteria.
-Match.com often run singles events which can be a good way to meet new people.
– The website charges quite a bit for a basic membership. Current and past members will all say they feel the membership fee is steep. Many users who have even had success on Match.com in the past believe the fee is now too much for those who are looking for love. Of course, you’ll have more success on a paid for site than a free one as it shows members are serious
– The website has many inactive or non responsive profiles. Many of them simply disappear after you’ve signed up for a membership. The members of Match.com warn any newcomers to be wary of the fake profiles, even if they are still choosing to subscribe.
-Photo approval seems to have gone downhill. They accept low quality images and ones with faces obscured. This makes it hard to tell who you might be interested and an important note for this Match.com Review.
Match.com does charge rather a high price for what it offers, but in return it has more active than many other online dating sites. So if you want to sign up, go for a 3 or 6 month package as they are much better value.
Have you used the site? Please add your comments below.